Still bothering at the tilting or bowing when using heavier camera bodies on a lightweight sliderï¼
Or annoying at taking two heavier tripods for time-lapse need for a second tripod.
DonÃ¢ÂÂt worry. Our camera slider support arm can solve these two problems perfectly. They allows increased stabilityÂ
when using as slider on a single tripod and eliminating(canceling) the need for a second tripod.
1. Allows increased stability when using a slider on a single tripod and eliminating(canceling) the need for a second tripod.
2. Small enough to fit into a tripod bag, so donÃ¢ÂÂt really take up any additional space when on the go.
3. Fits other branding sliders Â with 1/4 screw hole under bot ends.
4. The extending arm allows you to set the slider at a level horizontal position or at an angled, the tilt position.Â
5. Buckle design. Lock and load up to 15.5lbs/ 7 kg at lengths you need. No need to adjust tightness. Quick and responsive when changing lengths during shots.
6. Quick installation: With two mini size pan tilts on both ends, the arms can be easily installed at any angle. Time saving.
7. Versatile. Stretched to 58.5cm/23Ã¢ÂÂ to 100 cm/ 39.4 '', a pair of stability arms satisfy your needs when using slider rails of different lengths.
8. 2 Clamp Mounts with 1/4 amp; 3/8 threads. Clamp stability arm at any heights on tripod. Besides, thereÃ¢ÂÂs rubber cover on the inside surface for protecting your tripod from scratch.
Material: aviation aluminum alloy
Color: carbon black
Compatible withÃ¯Â¼Â2.1Ã¢ÂÂ(5.5cm) max open of the jaw for both slim and thick tripods